WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Thursday 1 January 2015

Bec's PL - Days 15-21............




Here are my pages from Day 15 to half of Day 21..........................
 
 
On the left is Day 15. Not much happened that day, only that I had taken a photo of my daughter with her glasses that she found. I filled the other pockets with a little memories card and a patterned card I put a gold strip of ribbon and the Day number.
The other side was from work of what I received from the group of girls and a photo of all of us girls. Another patterned card with the Day number on it to fill the pocket.
The photos of my daughter, and the one of me are backed onto a tag doubling as a card, with added ribbon.



A continuation of Day 16 and photos of a gift I received and my daughter at school on Christmas Dress Up day with her friends.



Day 17 goes over 2 pages. At the start of the year I took photos of my daughter on her first day at school. I then took a photo of her on her last day of school and put them together in a collage to have them side by side for comparison.
The postcard type card at the top contains a little description above each photo of what her first day was like on the left and a description of what she had achieved throughout the year and what she can now do at the end of the year.
A larger photo on the right was just a photo I loved of her jumping in the air to celebrate her last day of Prep.



Another page for Day 17 shows a photo of my work breakup. I used a large gold doily which I cut in half and added a wooden Christmas tree and a little wreath sticker to the corner of the photo.
And on the right is Day 18. Which was meant to be surgery for my daughter, but it was cancelled, so we went home and spent the day crafting/getting messy with paint together. 



Day 19 shows very simple pages with a large sticker next to a photo of Tinsel our elf in the gingerbread house. And a photo of my parents dog who had surgery.
The other side is Day 19 also and shows my daughter creating a bear at Build a Bear, with lots of journaling of why we did it and how much fun she had. 


Day 20 was a quiet day. Just packing to go away and getting messy again with a photo of what I created.
Day 21 was a 1st Birthday party that turned into a surprise wedding, so I have lots of photos to go in for this day. A little journaling about the event because I think the photos speak volumes.
For one of the journaling tags I used a die cut star with some washi tape underneath and a little doodling around the edge of the card to 'finish' it off. 

 
Happy New Year to you all!!! I hope you all have a safe, joyous and prosperous one.
Even though it's January, I will continue to share the remainder of my pages until I have shared them all. 

                Keep sharing your December Daily pages with us, they are awesome!
Your work will also become a resource throughout the year too!
Share them HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Wow those pages are so cool :) I'm using that type of album for a trip we took a couple of summers ago and I see a few lifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are looking great Bec. Love the photo of Tana jumping on her last day of school. Asher did the same here and it is in my dd too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold touches really stand out - loving that! Note to self.... more gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much going on as well as Christmas! Loving all the tags, such a brilliant way to get lots of photos in. Bit envious of the build a bear pages, always wanted to do that. And that surprise wedding, how amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....