WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Sunday 1 November 2015

IT'S NOVEMBER 1ST!!!


LET'S BEGIN!!!

We've woken the blog up and poised ready to start!!!

Are you ready to December Daily!!!
 
 Join  Jane, Deb, Bec and Mandy with your December journey!
So get those Christmas papers and embellishments out...
Take photos of what you've got to work with!

There will be some Mr Linky's set up soon for you to upload and show off your stash/December Daily's along with us...
And if you are a first time December Daily -er...
We'd love you to join us!

We have four very different journals....with four very different approaches to show you!
Every couple of days... we will update here with something new!

Grab a container... go to your stash... and start gathering what you'd love to see
in your December Daily!  You know you have them!
Lay those lovely bits out.. and take a pic!

Say hello in the comments below. ... and if you like, let us know what you have planned this year.

Let's be as interactive as possible ....
bookmark us or become a follower....

and....

Let's December Daily!!

16 comments:

  1. I am SO excited! I am into the 3rd year of my project life, guess I will stick to the plan and do December Daily 2015 project life style, just haven't decide on the products to use yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Kirsty!!! So glad to see you back here for another year!! Cant wait to see what you'll create!!

      Delete
    2. Hi! Kirsty.......so glad to have you back with us. Looking forward to seeing your December Daily journey again this year.

      Delete
    3. Hi Kirsty! Looking forward to seeing your December Daily pics.

      Delete
  2. I'm IN! I've been a busy beaver & got my little album all ready to go..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzy! Looking forward to seeing your December Daily pics.

      Delete
    2. So thrilled you've decided to join us this year Lizzy!! LOL - its about time!!! (truly though... cant wait to see what you've got planned!!)

      Delete
  3. Ooooo! YAY! So glad to have you join us, Lizzy. Looking forward to seeing your little album and it's journey through December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good place to get into the Spirit of Christmas, so I've joined. I've kept a Smash Book for the last year and a half where I record through photos, journaling and quotes highlights in my life. Therefore, I'm not sure I'll have any spreads to contribute until after Christmas. I'm sure I'll have Christmas cards and gift wrapping though. Does anyone post that too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi & welcome Arnoldo. I'm thinking it will be good to see a different way of recording Christmas memories, look forward to seeing your pics.

      Delete
  5. You can develop your Christmas memories in any format however and whatever you like Arnoldo.. and I'm sure sharing it will appeal to people who would like to do a similar thing. It's great to see you here too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to have you join us, Arnoldo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to see this pop up in my email once again :) I'll be playing along I still have my book from last year to finish up :) I posted today about it: http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/2015/11/dec-daily-2014-intentions.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been and seen!! Thanks so much for the shout out Tina!! So glad you are back joining us for another year!

      Delete
    2. Had a peek at your blog post, so now I'm intrigued and looking forward to seeing how things pan out for you in 2015.

      Delete
  8. Hi! Tina.......great to have you join us again this year. Looking forward to seeing your December Daily.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....