WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Monday 14 December 2015

Bec's Days 8,9 & 10 with a window/shaker pocket


Day 8.................
Here I've randomly put down some texture paste in one corner and while still wet I've added some Mica Flakes. It looks like snow. 

Added some cut out baubles and bows..............


Day 9...............



Day 10 holds the very important letter to Santa.
I've covered an envelope in papers from my stash and stuck it to the page with double sided tape.



Window/Shaker pocket page ...........
I cut out a window exactly the same size from 2 pages next to each other. They need to match up as I sealed the 2 pages together. 



I cut out some acetate to fit the windows and adhered them to the inside of the 2 pages on both windows. 




On the right page window I added some foam tape around the edge of the window.........



I then chose stamps that I wanted to use..................

Using Staz On ink I stamped the images like a scene on the acetate on the inside of the 2 pages so I could go over the edge of the window and it didnt matter.


  I then added stars, a deer, and a bird in a branch to the right side window which will act as the window.........

 And then closing the left page on the right page, stuck the 2 pages together on the foam tape and made a window with moveable stars and deer behind the stamped trees. 




We are really looking forward to seeing how your December Dailys are progressing. 

We've added the 
'Completed Pages' link .....
Hope to see your 2015 pages!
 And you can link your pre-planning or stash photos up
HERE....

And if you have your Covers done....
upload them  HERE 

And you can even share your  previous December Daily's
HERE
We'd love to see them!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I LOVE your shaker pocket.. the stamped trees look so effective. And the use of the mica flakes too. This is coming along beautifully Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shaker pocket is just fabulous, Bec and I love the "snow" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker window, love that some bits are static while others move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they all look great :) Love that shaker window fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....