WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Jane's Days 19, 20, 21 & 22


Day 19


A straightforward following my pattern album page. I added glitter to both the number card and the journal card - glitter seems to be happening more as Christmas gets closer


 Day 20

I added a pocket page to contain all the present receipts. I started with 3 patterned papers and 1 piece of black card all sized to fit my album.


I cut the black card and one piece of patterned paper diagonally and rounded all the corners.


I glued them together to strengthen and stiffen the patterned paper.


I put washi tape along the diagonal edge and folded it over to make a sealed edge for the pocket top. This was repeated with the other two halves to make a second pocket.


The other two pieces of patterned paper were glued back to back and then the pockets were added using strong doubled sided tape.


I added an embellishment cluster to the bottom of each pocket.


I attached two paperclips to each pocket top to make it easier to to slip in the contents. 

Day 21


I took a photograph of a letter from one of my grandsons for the page pocket and then tied the original with golden ribbon, added a tag and slipped it into the pocket on the back of day 20's insert.


Oh and in case you've spotted the ribbon ties on the pocket insert they were added as I punched the holes on the wrong side and wanted to make it look deliberate - hush don't tell!

Day 22


Another quick and simple page focussing on the oldest and newest tree ornaments.


I hope your December Daily's are well on their way! 
Share them with us!
'Completed Pages' link .....
 And you can link your pre-planning or stash photos up
HERE....

And if you have your Covers done....
upload them  HERE 

And you can even share your  previous December Daily's
HERE
We'd love to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, Jane. I love the double sided pocket to keep your "treasures" in. Love the page about the oldest and newest decorations too......what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your added in pocket! The paper you've used looks like metal, really fabulous! And the 'dear Granny Jane' letter...melts my heart! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....