WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Jane's Day 2, 3, 4 & 5




I'm beginning to get into the swing of things now and getting used to a daily craft and photo session hmm that sounds organised!

Day 2

I used my misti tool to place the stamps and get really deep and clear images.

I added some washi and a small PL card into the mix.

Once the journalling was added I felt the page needed a bit of a colour lift so I added three trios of enamel dots - this is a favourite thing for me to do when making cards and scrapbook pages and will probably feature again throughout my December album.

And here's the photo page all done digitally with photoshop elements and Katie Pertiet digi stamps.

 Day 3

Time to go buy that tree! The trio of trees were stamped and fussy cut and decorated with sparkly gems. The truck embellishment is from Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses.

Journalling added and a couple of more tree themed stickers - like how this makes another trio of trees to balance out the stamped ones.

And here's that FOUND IT moment captured on camera! All the digi elements are Katie Pertiet and available from Designer Digitals.

Day 4

I began by placing the journal card and number and then stamping this gorgeous feathery tree and sentiment from Penny Black

I coloured some microporous tape - you know the one from the first aid box -  to make my own washi strips and then put a little paper stack on top.

I added my journalling and then finished off the page with a washi and ribbon strip down the left hand side, a die cut Stamplorations magical word and a tree embellishment bought from Boyes - a cheapo UK shop. And of course I couldn't resist some sparkly gems on the tree and a trio of pearl round the sentiment.

Today's photo is a bit bitter sweet, but daily scrapbooking can't always be sunshine and light, sometimes it has to be what it is.

Day 5

Time to get that tree decorated! I love this PL card - the subtle colours and the quote - which was sent by a Pocket Letter friend last year so it had to be included on a page and it seemed apt for today's photo. I added the journal card, number and a tree themed stickerto get me started.

And then went to town once the journalling was added! Washi tape, two trios of enamel dots, red gems on the tree and brown gems round the circle. For a CAS at heart girl I sometimes get carried away once I let go!!

Today's photo showing my conservatory as it's not looked for ages - mmm yes, usually a play room and filled with toys. The photo and writing were created in photoshop elements and the embellishments are from Katie Pertiet.


We'd love you to share all your process and December Daily journey with us
below:
We'd love to see them!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh these pages are so beautiful Jane. I do love the journaling and the honesty of your record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISTI's ROCK.... I could not live without mine! This is looking amazing. My fave bit is the ute with the tree in the back digi element. HOW CUUUUUTE!!! And life isn't all sunshine & happiness. NICE to have a 'true' record of the month, for certain:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree pages are just such a delight! Love that you've included your dad despite him not feeling up to it. I hope he feels the christmas spirit soon. I've so often wondered about the misti tool...hmmmmmn... now both you and Lizzy have given it the A+!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages, Jane........I do love your beautiful tree. Love that little truck with the tree on the back too.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....