WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Monday 5 December 2016

Mandys Day 2 & 3


 


We are starting to bump along in December now!

Day 2
is the reverse side of the transparency from Day 1,
so need to fill those white spaces

Instead of one photo, there are two smaller photos here


I also wanted to do a flip photo over the top because there were a couple more photos to include and only one concentrated place to put them.  These flip stick-on inserts are fabulous - but the size I needed was a lot smaller than this 6x4"size I had.
Out came the fuse tool - and ... no time at all, zipped around where it was needed.
The great thing about these flip pockets is that you can also add another photo on the flip side as well.  Got to love that!


All in place with the white patches all covered 
(sorry about the reflections - the bain of my life!!)

 The reverse side of the flip
The almost the end of a busy week

 Lifting up the transparency page so you can see the 'see-through' bits
(s'cuse my scrap room bits sneaking into the background!)
I was going to put some more stars onto this side as well and let them sit over the photo, but when adding the flip pocket - weeeell, that was not practical! 
 Luckily the Basic Grey Jovial paper had great reverse sides!

 I love the 'see-through' page revealing what may lie underneath!

 Day 3
This page was pretty straight forward on black Basic Grey paper.
a line of photos to represent the day.  I love to draw squiggly lines to journal on too!
 Ugh and did you notice?
I just couldnt revert to black and white photos like my plan was!!!
I soooo wanted to do that!
I've tried but it felt like I was taking all the colour out of Christmas!
That idea has been well and truly flicked to the side!


Click HERE 
if you would like to see the first part to  my 2016 December Daily
We'd love you to share all your process and December Daily journey with us
below:
We'd love to see them!
 



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, Mandy. You do transparencies soooooooo well. Was wondering where those B & W photos were lol but the colour looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles! That's soooo funny about the colour photos....but I absolutely 'get' you. However, it's going to be a B&W month here [mostly!]. I am REALLY digging the white pen work. LOVE it & of course, your transparency work is FANTABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do transparency pages the best ever! And your coloured photos made me smile, I love that you allow yourself to go with the flow and change your mind about things with such style and hunour. Fabulous post Mandy.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....