WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Mandy's Days 17-20


 


 Are we getting busier now that Christmas is closing in?
The next for pages are pretty straight forward.
I find that the less time I have pretty much dictates how my pages are going to go.
It doesnt mean they look any the less for it - just not as time-consuming putting them together...
I'm sure you know what I mean!  (I hear you nodding your heads *giggle*)

Day 17
It's summer here and it snowed! 
I had this fabulous WRMKs silver confetti transparency 12x12 which cut smaller, fit over the photo perfectly for a 'snowy' affect.  It was great to use some of the Christmas 'snow' themed stickers that turn up amongst Christmas themed goodies that I thought I'd never use for here in Australia! LOL
You can see the yellow and green pompoms sticking out from the previous pages too.


--------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 18
Managed to get another event off facebook!
I'm starting to find that this is a great source for a December Daily page especially for photos and commentary with daughters!  
Because there was already quite a bit of print on the page, I've taken to journaling with a white pen around the border which worked better than another journaling block.

These little birds were the left over result of me printing and cutting out for the two birds on the front cover of this album.  I was left with a long piece of  Basic Grey's 'Jovial' paper with great Christmas script on it - perfect for this bird page! You just never know what subject might turn up and suddenly scrappy things become relevant! lol!

 --------------------------------------------------------

 Day 19
A try at getting a 'portrait'

These are 'Jovial' 3d sticker ornaments which look great with a piece of coloured twine
 leading up to some diecut pine branches hanging overhead to paint a scene

 ------------------------------------------------------


Day 20
It's great to do fun pages too.
  My massage therapist is also a great friend
so when she handed me this 'photo' card... I took a pic of it and set it into this page...


 Add in business cards if they are relevant and if its not possible for a photo (like my remedial massage - heck no!) then clip art can be really handy!

Such a great tag!!! 
And did raise some giggles!


-------------------------------------------------------------


 Here are the two little birds on the front cover....
oooh this album is starting to get full!
I still want to use a bigger red pompom trim on the edge of one of the pages yet!!

Click HERE 
if you would like to see the first part to  my 2016 December Daily
We'd love you to share all your process and December Daily journey with us
below:
We'd love to see them!
 



3 comments:

  1. Your album is looking just beautiful, Mandy. Love the massage page and Blackie's page is just gorgeous with the hanging decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you'd gotten snow....heard about that up here! CRAZY weather!! looove the white pen work for your journaling & I really LOOOOOOOOVE those tree baubles. It's coming together really well, eh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love all the ideas you've shared on this post. Super baubles, super massage page and the black background is still making everything pop!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....