WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Jane's Days 29 - 31

 
Day 29


I'm impressed that I'm still going and keeping up to date, but if I'm honest the energy is beginning to flag and I'm so pleased I prepped so much in advance. A simple beginning to today's page ....


... that got jazzed up with a die cut tree, digi word strips, a snowflake and sparkles.


And then some word stickers and more gems once the journalling was written.


One of my favourite photos from the season, so I just added an ep digi banner and kept it simple.


Day 30


Another prepared ahead starter page using that gorgeous woodgrain paper from Simple Stories Bloom & Grow collection.


As this was a bit of a chill out, relaxing sort of day I chose a coffee cup and a cupcake sticker placing them on top of my journal card. I'm more than happy to cover over earlier bits like this if they just don't seem to fit the page any more. 


I used alphas to make an appropriate sentiment and stamped the little birds to create a border down the number card strip and linked it to the journal card with one more bird.


I used quite a few digi elements and brushes on my photo today, some Katie Pertiet, some Ali Edwards and the smudge behind the title strip is a freebie included in a Jessica Sprague workshop. And can I just say here that just about everything I know about using Photoshop is as a result of Jessica Sprague classes - can't recommend her highly enough!


Day 31


The last day of my album today and also the last day of a bonus four extra days with my Isle of Man grandsons - all due to their car break down.


Still keeping things very simple as I was wanting to the make the most of this last day with my grandsons. So I simply added a photo, a quote strip and some trios of enamel dots.


The digi elements today are from Katie Pertiet and ep and the photos reveal some very full mouths!


So now I'm all done for 2016 and my album is bulging at the seams. How about you?

PS: Remember!
 
We'd love you to share all your process and December Daily journey with us

 
We'd love to see them!


4 comments:

  1. And how fabulous it looks!! Well done Jane! I think your photography and digi elements are wonderful! I love just the simplicity of enamel dots too... perfect in their placement! All very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your December Daily looks wonderful, Jane. I REALLY love the colours that you have used throughout and the photos are beautiful.......such wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adored your whole album.....noting Jessica S's name. Deffo want to learn how to use my PSE more..... 'one day'!!! LOVED that tree stamp, & the coffee cup etc....nice! My fave is the gingerbread photo...that is just sooooo classic! And lucky you getting extra time with the kids....now WHO did WHAT to the 'broke down' car??!!LOL.....I want to scrap blues next year. You're a bad influence.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have really enjoyed seeing your album come together Jane and the end result is totally gorgeous!! Might have to take a look at Jessica's tutorial too .. could use a bit more knowledge about Photo Shop myself. Thank you so much for sharing the process in creating this lovely book!!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....