WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Thursday 2 November 2017

Design Team Introductions and Sneak Peeks




Every few days during the month of November, we will share with you our December Daily stories, journey and thoughts.   As with past experience, sometimes when creating covers and pages... weeeeell.... sometimes it might not always work out or on the other hand, works out terrifically!
Yes, we too experience it all!
Below is a little information on each design team member who share a few thoughts as they begin their 2017 December Daily journey and a  little bit of a sneak peek at covers!

--------------------------------------------

 There is something wonderful about collecting Christmas themed papers and embellishments together and think of all the possibilities!
 And this time... more paints and stencils - stamps and the mind boggles! 
This is my eleventh December Daily and feel the hankering for mixed media this time :)
Goodness knows where it will lead, but I'm sure I'll have some messy fun!
Here's a little sneak... 


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 We have some new Design Team Members to welcome :


Hi Everyone, I'm going to create my first ever December Daily! Its something I've often thought about doing but, that is as far as it got. I'm really excited to be joining the
 Lets December Daily team, its going to be fun! 
I really enjoy die cutting......My album will be created using my cricut.
Here is a sneak peak of my Die Cut December Daily :)




-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 Hello, everyone! I am so excited to be joining the Let's December Daily team! This will actually be my first December Daily. I have attempted to make a December Daily a couple of times before, but let the busy-ness of the holiday season take over. Not this year! This is the year to get it done. 
 I will be creating a 6x8 project life style album for this holiday season. I have a pretty clean and simple style and I like to make a lot of my own project life style cards and embellishments so you can expect to see lots of handmade goodness in my album.
 I look forward to sharing my process with you!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------


And also to say a sad farewell to 
   Deb
 Jane 
 You can still see their fabulously creative work over in the right side bar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


 There you are!!
  Three very different styles of December Daily to be revealed!
Stay tuned,  we'll share a bit more Tracey and Lori's Christmas journeys


Leave a link in the comments so we can see what you've created or intend creating with too!


Take our little banner!
 and link us up on you blogs:
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
 

-----------------------------------------





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous new teammies Mandy. Going to be a mega year for LDD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what each designer brings to Let's December Daily :)

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....