WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Saturday 11 November 2017

Lori's December Daily Kit and Ideas


Hello, everyone! When I first started thinking about my December Daily and what I wanted to include in my kit, I was a little stuck. I am a traditional colors girl through and through. Give me red, green, and white with a little bit of kraft or black thrown in, and maybe a little touch of silver and gold. My problem with only going with these colors is that I plan on documenting not just the holiday and the stories, but a little of our everyday life in December, as well. Our granddaughter will be in the majority of the photos and that means lots of pinks and turquoise, so when I came across the Holly Jolly collection from Bella Blvd in my stash I knew it would be perfect to satisfy my need to have things match! Since the Holly Jolly collection is more on the cutesy side, I also added in the papers from the Advent collection from Illustrated Faith for the days that I wanted something not-so-cutesy.


I will be using the die cut pieces from both collections, and I have pulled some wood pieces, metal embellishments, enamel dots, sequins, and gems, and some baker's twine in colors that match the papers. I'm sure more items will be added along the way.


Since I will be making a lot of the cards and embellishments that will be going into my album, I have included quite a few of the Christmas stamps that I have collected.



I'm pretty sure I know the direction that I want to go in with my album, but I know things can change and I am just going to roll with it!

We would love to see what you create, so be sure to leave a link to your kit in the comments below, and be sure to grab our badge!

3 comments:

  1. These papers are gorgeous and so cute. Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely fabulous Lori! Your kit of both cutsie and the Illustrated Faith papers etc are perfect together. You have certainly got it covered and it sure is going to develop into a lovely album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lori...your kit looks fabulous! I'm so looking forward to seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....