WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Lori's Day 7 and 8


Christmas is quickly approaching and I'm only on Day 7 and 8...good thing my Christmas break starts tomorrow, maybe I'll have a chance to get caught up a bit!

Since I am so far behind I've kept my next couple of page pretty quick and simple.

Day 7 is documenting how our holiday season is a little different this year than in years past. I had quite a bit to say and in order to get it in with the pocket pages that I had for this day, I created an insert for my journaling. 

The back side of the insert talks about my granddaughter admiring our tree and a new tradition that we have started where she tells us which ornament on Nana and Pops' tree is her favorite.

I had two photos that I really wanted to "super size" for my album, so I printed them at 5x7 and added them to a page that will be outside of a page protector. For the page I punched a scalloped border twice so the front and the back would be the same, and then I sandwiched the border between the two pages.


__________________________

Day 8 is documenting the crazy weather we have been having this December. I always wish for snow around the holidays and we rarely get it. This year has been no different. They had snow in the southern US...and all we got was a heavy frost here in the middle of the US! I snapped a photo of our deck railing covered in the frost. I think I will go back and stamp "frosty" or "feeling frosty" on the photo.

____________________________

How are you doing with your December Daily? Are you all caught up, or are you like me and behind a bit? We would love to see regardless of where you're at! Leave a link to your December Daily in the comments so we can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....