WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Thursday 22 December 2016

Deb's Days 17 to 19.


Day 17.

I've added a smaller page in for this day as an extra.   Something I wasn't going to do this year but plans change. It's the same height as the book's pages but less than half the width.


I've added a photo of some of the wrapped presents to the bottom corner and then used a couple of left over gift tags for the stars, the words and the snowman.   

and the smaller page was basically made just to fit the cut down photo of the wrapped presents under the tree.  Some grey stitching around the cardstock matt which I rubbed over with a sanding block to "age" it.

and then on the back of this smaller page I've added another Christmas carol.  The same red braid that I used on the cover of my December daily was used top and bottom and a little picture cut from some patterned paper. 

and then after this I have added in another page with the grandchildren's Christmas drawings glued onto cardstock front and back.  These actually relate to Day 18 but were fitted in here. 


and over on the back...(this one was drawn in landscape orientation)

Opened out......day 17 going into 18.

Day 18.

This time I've added in a page from patterned paper rather than the plain cardstock.  Hmmm wasn't going to do this either.  I went with Black and White photos on here as it would have been way to busy with the coloured ones.

and here opened out with the 2nd drawing.......


Day 19.

A collage printed on 4x6 photo paper with a white border.  

We'd love you to share all your process and December Daily journey with us
below:
We'd love to see them! 




3 comments:

  1. Simply delightful! (this is my favourite of all your DD's!) I love your added smaller page of the Christmas tree - it is a perfect fit! And your GDs' drawings.... ooooh, sigh... just beautiful! They will giggle in years to come! And your flowering collage... again gorgeous! So many adjectives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 1/2 size page... I like how you're flexible with your DD... & I loooove how you you've added your Grandkids pictures. BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've adapted your plans as you go - made me smile. Fabulous drawings from your grandkids, wonder if I could get mine to do a picture too, will try as it's a wonderful record of where they're at. And your garden page is just superb, so colourful and bright, we're a bit grey and dreary here in the U.K.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....