WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past. Scroll down on the right side bar and you will find past December Daily albums of each Designer. Check their 'journey' link too, this will give you some great tips and scroll a little further down and you will see the albums categorised into types for easier searching :) Now - 'Let's December Daily'!

Friday 16 December 2016

Lizzy's Day 10- 13

Onwards we go with day 10:)
I knew I was going to use some more shaker packet ideas!
With this one, I actually sewed the top half where the 'laugh' title sits,
down, once I'd popped in the sequins.
Then I added the photo & a few more sequins & sewed that shut too.
This was a 'quiet' home day, so I was back to my
'thankful' list. I googled Frasier. Love that show!
And found a photo that I then added the 'heck yeah'
with my Little Moments iPhone app!
The hearts are all punched from an old Lindt chocolate
box.
The journaling & embellies were added on the top of the plastic.

Day 11:
Sometimes life throws a curve ball.
I'd DONE my day 10, then we decided to go out.
Dang it! So, the END of the day went onto Day 11's page.
Best laid plans gone astray. Oh well.
I coped!! I think it's GOOD to be flexible
when doing a DD:)
The colour photo at the bottom is 'cos it was also
a 'thankful' day. This time I took a photo
of a book, & once more altered it, adding the 'thankful'
bits about it!!!
The double spread looks like this:

Day 12:
I ran out of room for my date tabs on the side,
so am popping the next days on the top. Just for a change!
I'll go back to the side when the top is full.
I wanted to use some layers behind my photo
on this page. Haven't done that for a while.
Also added lots of little words & even some washi.
Below are some more of my home made glitter paper stars.
I REALLY like the look of tissue paper as a paper layer!

Day 13:
Another 'thankful' day:
Added some star washi to the bottom.
This is also a flip open, using washi for the hinge.
The star is packaging run through an embossing folder
then die cut into a star:
I needed to do a flip, because even though not much happened
this day it was HOT! As in HOTTEST night
on record. Ever! So, I used a bell die cut I knew was
too big for my DD & penciled the word, outlined it then
cut it out to spell....
..did you guess? The word HOT!!!!
Using LOTS of old alpahs & bits. Here's the full inside,
toes included!!
'Tis the season NOT to be jolly.
So I simply altered it.
Little bit of a giggle;)
And the whole double:
And that's it from me!
Cheers for now ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

And remember,
We'd love you to share all your process and December Daily journey with us
below:
We'd love to see them!
 

6 comments:

  1. OOoooo! Lizzy I love looking at your pages.......so much to look at everytime. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So here I am trawling the world wide web looking for DD inspiration when I remember that you are posting yours on this fabulous blog! Now, is it okay to say that I won't be mimicking your style (where is the blank white page woman????) BUT there is a heap of loveliness to adapt to the CAS style ;) LOVE all the stars (yep, they appear on almost every page of mine to date!) and, as always, I adore seeing your journalling and your wonderfully eclectic pages...oh to be able to layer as you do <3 GORGEOUS stuff my friend. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure is hot with you at the moment - no snowmen and funny jumpers for you then! Another fabulous post that I enjoyed reading and I'm learning so much about how you achieve your funky style I may just be tempted to have a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flip page about the weather! Goodness, we are lucky to have 28C once in Summer, maybe twice if we are lucky and that's through the day! I often have a day out here and there with what goes on in life.. but aaah, flexible is something DD's can afford and life scrapping it is easy! Really love your thankful theme... Ettalong Beach...lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Your pages just get better and better and I'm feeling more and more sorry that I didn't start one of these. Didn't think I'd have much to put into it but thinking over how this month has gone, I probably could have filled two or three!!! I really love your style of journaling and memory keeping .. eclectic and colourful and so much fun!! Really loving this Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzy I just love looking through your work and those foot photos are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? We'd love to know them, please share.....